It’s been a while since I visited the Eno’s Pizza website, and when I checked it today, I was pleasantly surprised to find a new look. The home page features a darling sketch of Bishop and Eighth with some great in-motion features:
• A person walking a dog, two different cyclists and zero cars (not quite reality on that last one, but a fun imaginary world)
• A VERY crowded Eno’s with a line outside, plus a jam-packed upstairs (maybe there’s a second level in future plans?)
• Twinkle lights on the trees and rooftops as day turns into night
• Changing phrases in a quote bubble emitting from one of the birds
• A Twitter bird that opens its beak and flaps its wings when you scroll your mouse over it (I’m a sucker for stuff like that)
On a practical level, it’s great to be able to view the restaurant’s upcoming live music schedule and events, and though "The Story of Eno" in the "About" section still shows nothing but a "coming soon" notation, I’m looking forward to reading that one.
Click to sign up for the Advocate's weekly news digest and be the first to know what’s happening in Oak Cliff.