The annual Winnetka Heights Holiday Home Tour features five gorgeous houses decked out for the holidays, and this year, there’s a little something extra called “Lovin’ Local.”
The home tour organizers are offering the chance to give directly to local nonprofits and a school that need our TLC. They’ll be set up at Turner House from noon-6 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 5, when anyone can donate.
Here are the organizations and their needs:
- Methodist Health Systems Generations seniors program — hand lotion, socks and body wash
- The Well Community — Grabber hand warmers, plus deodorant, toothpaste and hand sanitizer in travel sizes
- Tyler Street United Methodist Church Christmas Outreach — gifts for teens and sturdy stuffed animals
- Promise House — gift cards for Target, Walmart and Amazon as well as travel-size hygiene items and granola bars
- Oak Cliff Animal Initiative — donations for vet care
- Reagan Elementary School — stuffed animals and toys for pre-k and kindergarten age children
Find all the details and tickets for the tour here.