Advocate Magazine Best of Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- Eligibility: The Best Of Contest is open only to contestants who login and/or signup at the online contest page and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. You must provide your email address at minimum for your entry to count. We will save your email address and add to our regular email list. You may unsubscribe from this list at any time. The Best Of Contest is void where prohibited by law. The Best Of Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully conditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Advocate Magazine as final and binding as it relates to the contest. You also agree to having your email address added to the Advocate email list.
- Entries: Entries have been selected by Advocate staff; please forward additional candidates for future categories to firstname.lastname@example.org
- How to Vote: Voting must be done only through the voting portal on each of our neighborhood websites. Each voter is only allowed to vote one time per day in each category. You may vote in more than one neighborhood. You must use the online form and portal and provide your email address in order for your vote to count. If Advocate Magazine determines that any vote (s) are submitted using fraudulent methods or by circumventing the rules, your vote and any duplicate votes will be removed at the discretion of Advocate Magazine. Votes sent by email or to our Facebook page are not complete and do not count as a vote.
- How Winners are Chosen: Our Advocate Magazine staff will review all public voting using our Woobox© software, count votes, and select winners based on who