Admission to the Dallas Zoo is $1 from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 23.
From the media release:
- Visit Giants of the Savanna – or revisit the new habitat to see what is new.
- See Orzo, the baby impala, hanging out with his herd and the elephants.
- Feed the giraffes.
- Meet Milo, the colorful new mandrill in the “Wilds of Africa”.
- View the new cougars at Texas Cats.
- Ride a camel. Normally closed for the winter, camel rides reopen for this special day.
Click to sign up for the Advocate's weekly news digest and be the first to know what’s happening in Oak Cliff.