Tickets for the five-c0urse dinner with wine pairings, cheese and dessert courses costs $195.
Here is the menu:
· Santa Barbara sea urchin with compressed musk melon paired with Delamotte Brut
· Kushi Oysters with pickled gel and Osetra caviar paired with Delamotte Brut
· Celtuce with candied pistachios, cape gooseberries, purslane and honey goat’s milk yogurt paired with Delamotte Brut Blanc de Blanc 2002
· Frog legs with green chartreuse, toasted hazelnuts and burgundy snails paired with Delamotte Brut Rosé
· Dover sole a la meuniere with pea tendrils, onions and duck fat fries paired with Salon Blanc de Blanc, Le Mesnil 1999
· Cheese paired with Salon Blanc de Blanc, Le Mesnil 2002
· Tarte au chocolat au lait with acacia and muscat grape sorbet paired with Salon Blanc de Blanc, Le Mesnil 2002
For reservations, call 214.942.2530.