The Old Oak Cliff Conservation League will announce its list of the most endangered historic places in Oak Cliff tonight.
But they let us have a peek at the list.
1. Historic churches of Tenth Street
2. Second Church of Christ Science
3. Boude Story Middle School
4. Eagle Ford School, which is famous as Bonnie Parker’s grade school
6. Lupita Cafe/Polar Bear Ice Cream
7. The Boundary, a former trolley stop that includes old retail buildings at Marlborough and Jefferson
8. The End of the Sunset Line, another trolley stop in Ravinia Heights
9. The homes of Dallas Land and Loan, some of the first residences in Oak Cliff, which Thomas L. Marsalis developed in the 1890s.
10. North Bishop Avenue