Around 40,000 people will trot through the areas around Lake Cliff Park on Thanksgiving morning, closing several streets.
The Dallas YMCA Turkey Trot, from 8 a.m.-noon Thursday, will travel from downtown across the Houston Street Viaduct, loop around Lake Cliff Park and return over the Jefferson bridge.
Check the map above, and here is a list of the street closures:
• Marsalis Avenue/Houston Street Viaduct – All lanes closed from Houston
Street to Colorado Boulevard
• Colorado Boulevard – All lanes closed from North Zang to North Marsalis
• Blaylock Drive – All lanes closed from Colorado Boulevard to East 5th Street
• East 5th Street – All lanes closed from Blaylock Drive to Beckley Avenue
• Beckley Avenue – All lanes closed from East 5th Street to Zang Boulevard
• Zang Boulevard – All northeast lanes closed from Beckley Avenue to Jefferson
• Jefferson Street Viaduct – All northeast lanes closed from Zang Boulevard to